
Name: Rachel Karltyn
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Height: 5'5
Weight: 130
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Type: Friendly, Shy, Naive
Accessories: Earrings
Description: Despite her outward appearance, Rachel is a very shy and naive girl. Often very quiet and found sitting alone, she enjoys watching and listening to others silently. She's had many opportunities to date, but she has never had the courage to go through with them. She is quite self-conscious and cares more about what she thinks of herself than what others think of her. She always looks in the mirror to try and meet her own expectations with her looks. She's not the smartest girl, in fact, she can be downright dense and easily confused. Her only real talents are soccer and painting.
Now for the bonuses! First up are the two youtube videos, where I colored and shaded Rachel in Photoshop CS3. The videos were recorded using CamStudio, processed in Adobe Premiere, then finished up with text and effects in Adobe After Effects! Hope you enjoy! (Don't forget to hit the "View in High Quality" link underneath the video, or else it might be too blurry!)
Designing Rachel Phase I - Coloring
Designing Rachel Phase 2 - Shading
That's not all, though. I decided I will now provide the larger versions of each character's artwork. Click the links below to see the larger images!
Marissa Sands
Rachel Karltyn
That is all for tonight! Hope you like!

10 comments:
Put some clothes on that girl!!!
She's a little. . .
much...
That was a little rude anonymous.
Interesting James. I am WAY to busy to even think of youtube right now though!!! See you sometime this hectic hectic crazy christmas season!
ha ha ha, I had to write "mishe" to comment... lol
Gosh! im sorry! i didn't it mean that like it sounds like i meant it. i forgot that this isnet 1 uf my frends blogs! sorry lazure! i thought it was good drawing! i thought this was a friedns blog...... sorry!!!
woah, way to go anonimous! Lol "awwwkwwaarrrd"
good drawing!!! my parents don't allow me on YouTube though!!!
Hello Jamie,
We want to wish you a very merry christmas.... or week before...
Anway, have a great day at least!
Do you know which html tags work with blogger comments? right now i can only use "strong"
Anyway, if you don't respond to this post I shall assume you are dead.
Well this anonymous drama really livens up the place! But you could always delete
Hmm, html tags are funny in blogspot. I usually use the buttons to start out, then modify the tags to fit my liking.
Blogspot likes to stick everything in spans, maybe if you attempt to get out of it, it won't work? I haven't tried too many tags, though.
I'm sure "b" , "i", and "u" all should work, as well as your usual font kinds.
Wow laz just finished watching vid. Really good job.
Thanks. I know some of you don't agree with her manner of dress, I tend to treat art without restriction.
Plus, I'm from Florida, women (especially teenaged girls) dress like this, or worse, quite commonly. Even if you just go to a wal-mart or something, Rachel here may look modest in comparison. It's a common modern style of dress, and I design my characters with this in mind. Rachel, despite dressing that way, is not provocative. Note that I consider Rachel and Marissa's attire to be fairly normal, given my observations in society.
Each of my characters have their own preferences in attire.
Dude! Newspapers are awesome!
Post a Comment