Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Serious!

2 comments:

sherlock said...

Oh oh, I wanna new writey thingy too!!

I was just realizing how I am not much of a help when you try to say you are depressed. I guess it doesn't help much for someone just to say to be happy.

Because you see, music, games, movies, a job, and even people, can't really make you happy. They can only distract us for awhile so we don't focus on our depression as much. You have to have something more than material things. Which is why I'm a christian. To me christianity is my reason for existance, I can't get depressed when I have jesus! Theres something wonderful about it, but I hope you one day expirience it for yourself.

But in the meantime, remember that I love you, and that's one reason not to be depressed.

(Humming that kimya dawson song that says "so if you wanna burn yourself, remember that I love, if your gonna kill yourself call me up before your dead, we can make some plans instead, send me an IM i'll be your friiiieeeeennnd.)

WOW! That song is really horrible now that I've heard the rest of it!!!

Oh well, I'm RAMBLING. Haha. Get it, get it?

8D

guest2424 said...

Congrats on your graphics tablet.